Rules and Regulations
- Participants can apply for one or more mash-up categories.
- Each video, for any category, will have to contain the following: title of film, name(s) of author(s), the project title “Playing Identities, Performing Heritage” and the logo “Co-Funded by Creative Europe Programme of the European Union”, downloadable here.
- Videos can contain all of only some of the recordings of the 4 creole performances.
- All videos must find an interpretative key across the the 4 projects.
- The mash-up must develop the one or some of the cconceptual cores described in the Playing Identities, Performing Heritage Manifesto.
- Videos can contain video, photo o musical materials not included in the download area. It is the author’s responsibility to credit all extraneous material in the opening or closing credits of his/her mash-up film
- Wherever extraneous material is used, it is the author’s responsibility to make sure such materials are not protected by copyright. If materials are protected, the author must submit the appropriate documentation indicating that he/she has permission to use such material.
- Videos can be in any of the project’s languages (Catalan, English, Italian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Spanish). Languages other than English must, however, be subtitled in English.
- Authors can contact the project’s researchers, Stefano Jacoviello (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Flora Pitrolo (email@example.com) for questions or further information. They can also contact the directors of the four creole performances: Povilas Makauskas, Barcelona (firstname.lastname@example.org), Madalina Timofte, Kent (email@example.com), Sadurnì Verges, Lithuania (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Harry Wilson, Romania (email@example.com.
- The winning films will be published online and on all social media channels of the European project Playing Identities, Performing Heritage under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Licence.
- Technical specifications for upload the video:
bit rate: 3 or 4 mbps.